Rane TTM with Traktor?
    Tech Convert

Default Rane TTM with Traktor?

has anyone tried to work with the Rane TTM 57SL mixer to interact with Tracktor or at least be able to plug in and use as an audio interface?

Tech Wizard

the 57sl sucks ass as a midi device. just take a look at the forum or do a search on scratchlive.net.
    http://www.scratchlive.net/forum/search/?q=asio+drivers
    i tried it when i had the 57 and it was no treat.

Tech Wizard

Honestly, the TTM57SL is best for what it's built for: Serato ScratchLIVE. If you have the luxury of owning one then you would know firsthand its strengths (and flaws).

However, bothering to use it with Traktor (as an all-in-one solution, not just to mix out of the box, or attempting to use it as a soundcard, IMHO, is a waste of time.

There are far better options to controlling Traktor via midi controllers and picking a right soundcard.

On the other hand, if you're looking for an all-in-one mixer for Traktor Scratch with a built in soundcard check out the Mackie D.2 and D.4. They are Traktor certified, etc, etc...

Also, another option is the Ecler Evo5. Check out Native Instruments' site and check out Traktor Scratch certified mixers for more info.

Tech Convert

yea, i already have an M-Audio Audiophile that has worked great for 5 years with my Traktor DJ studio and was just wondering when i go to club gigs if it would be worth it to just plug in to the Rane. ehh i would really like to bring my Pioneer with me all the time but it just isn't feasable. thanks for the comments guys.

MIA