Live Dubstep mixxxxxx - played live

Default Live Dubstep mixxxxxx - played live

Recorded live from a party I played 2 weeks ago. This was my first time ever mixing dubstep, I think it came out decent for a first go.
    Feel free to leave me some feedback, I'm always looking for constructive criticism.

A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Pretty good, second drop of whiskers felt a little anticlimactic as you sued it to bring in another track. right in sounded great over jump back. Probably just a goof on your part but you brought in Promises pretty loud haha.

Overall pretty damn good for a liveset, was it planned? I'd try to vary the tracks you play though, it's great to throw in the anthems everyone knows, but the artist were not that varied. But maybe I just think that because my dubstep library is massive>.<

Quote Originally Posted by Sn0wday View Post
    Pretty good, second drop of whiskers felt a little anticlimactic as you sued it to bring in another track. right in sounded great over jump back. Probably just a goof on your part but you brought in Promises pretty loud haha.

Overall pretty damn good for a liveset, was it planned? I'd try to vary the tracks you play though, it's great to throw in the anthems everyone knows, but the artist were not that varied. But maybe I just think that because my dubstep library is massive>.<
    Thanks for the input. I'm not really into Dubstep, so I pretty much just rapped the beatport top 100 for a bunch of tracks except for weapons and cloud burn. The set was not planned at all, i was just grabbing tracks that I thought might fit. And yes there are a few issues in there for sure, still getting used to my S2 which i grabbed a few days prior to the party. Like when i dropped "levels" in the background and didn't want it there, but thought i'd let it play for a few bars before i pulled it out.

Cheers,
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's