Anybody buy from Amazon ?

Default Anybody buy from Amazon ?

Hey everyone ı have been gone missing but come back again .

I am curious about one thing that anybody buy any dj stuff from amazon.com ?

İf anybody does it are you happy with the shipping and the customer relations and the big question is that where is amazon located ? Europe , Usa , Uk ?

Thanx
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

Yep. Have bought the following from them:

Behringer B215D Speakers
    Mixtrack Pro
    Various wires and cables
    All of the cable and converters that I have for video mixing are bought from Amazon
    1 Denon DNX1600, 2 Technics SL1200MKII, 1 Pioneer DDJ SX, 1 Reloop Terminal Mix2, 1 MBP running VDJ/Traktor/Serato SL/DJ
    Soundcloud
    Vimeo
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Serkan Yerdan View Post
    big question is that where is amazon located ? Europe , Usa , Uk ?

Thanx
    The answer is YES

They have distribution centers all throughout US, UK and Europe. But their headquarters is in WA.

They also have individual seller that sell through Amazon.
    1 Denon DNX1600, 2 Technics SL1200MKII, 1 Pioneer DDJ SX, 1 Reloop Terminal Mix2, 1 MBP running VDJ/Traktor/Serato SL/DJ
    Soundcloud
    Vimeo
    Facebook

Amazon's return policy is top notch...you buy something and don't like it, all you have to do is pay shipping back. If there was a problem with the item, they pay shipping and give a full refund.

I buy a ton of stuff from them and the people that sell on the site. I've had vinyl come bent from one of their sellers....I complained, Amazon credited my account. Back in the day, I bought an mp3 player from a bunk seller, item never shipped, I complained....full refund. I bought DJ gear, was missing the power cord, amazon paid for shipping and immediately replaced the item.

Amazon is what an Internet company should be!
    nope.

Hey there,

unfortunatelly i havent purchased any dj stuff. Although I bought couple of books from there and i was very happy with the services. I can tell you that their logistic system works perfertly fine so u shouldnt worry about that. before the purchase, just check the ratings and feedback of the person you are buying from and you should be ok. Alternativelly, u can also send an email to that person to ask any questions about the product that u might have.

hope this helps,

Serena

i've been buying a shit ton of vinyl from them the last couple of weeks and they have excellent service. No problems i've seen so far