Another trip down LED road?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Question Another trip down LED road?

Lots of people still inquiring about the solder-less LEDs Xone tracked down. Without a group deal on Ebay, the lowest price you can get for an order of 10 is $17 US befrore shipping.

Is anyone interested in going in with me on some soldered ones which would cost $9 US plus shipping. I could set it up the same way Xone did where, I'll accept payments VIA paypal (around $22 US) and order when everyone has paid. Upon receiving I will ship them out.

Let me know who would be interested.

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

Tech Guru

No one trusts themselves with a soldering gun?

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

I do! But I'm already getting rid of my modded deck which already has blue LEDs and I'm keeping my M3Ds minty fresh and OEM.

Tech Guru

I am starting to mod more decks now, so I am looking for any deals on LEDs. I love the no solder kits, but waiting for the deals suck. I am getting my MK2s back from the painter tomorrow, and want to get right back on rebuilding it.

Only mod to my M3Ds I have is the blue LEDs. Probably going to stay that way until I get some M5K's.

Tech Guru

Ok, so I've been emailing back and forth with one of the guys from technology transplant. Unfortunately no super good deals are in the near future so it's buy 10 or more or no discount. Good news is, they are still selling and guarantee a week turnaround.

I am going to bite the bullet and buy some more. Does anyone want to also and save even a little? They would work out to $20 a piece plus shipping, so about $45 for a set of 2.

Let me know as I will be ordering tonight.

Tech Mentor

what do you mean by "solder-less LEDs Xone". what are you buying, what is it used for? etc
    2x numark TT's, djm350, and vinyls/records and that's all i use man.

Are the ones you are refering to blue as well ? And for the record I don't even own a soldering gun.

Quote Originally Posted by cutflow View Post
    what do you mean by "solder-less LEDs Xone". what are you buying, what is it used for? etc
    Used for the 1200 Strobe Lights, 33/45 indicator lights, target light, and the zero pitch light.

They would work out to $20 a piece plus shipping
    worldwide?

if yes, then count me in

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    Are the ones you are refering to blue as well ? And for the record I don't even own a soldering gun.
    Yes blue. They have purple and white as well, but charge more them. Not significantly more, but more.

Quote Originally Posted by Luconia View Post
    worldwide?

if yes, then count me in
    Where to exactly and I can calculate shipping for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast