Traktor Pro 2 Freezing
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Pro 2 Freezing

So we were performing live and all of a sudden the decks we were playing froze and we weren't able to play them again until we restarted the program and our S4. We had a midi fighter running, our S4 and 2 powered speakers. We didn't have any other programs open or running at the time, just Traktor. We turned off Multicore processing to see if it helped but it didn't. The load bar was constatly maxed out the whole time even though the CPU memory usage was very low.

We were just wondering if any of you have encountered this before, or if you have any suggestions for us.

These are our computer's specs:
    - Intel-Core i5
    - 2.3 Ghz
    - 4GB RAM

Thanks

Tech Mentor

Mac or PC? What operating system? What driver and version of Traktor?
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Tech Wizard

Its a PC with Windows 7 64 bit, but as for the driver and version of Traktor we dont know right now because we arent at home. We are pretty sure its the newest version.

were the tracks frozen on screen but still playing? if so how long did you take before you shut down traktor?

were you trying to load a song on another deck while playing?

I was thinking the load bar was the CPU bar ? but im thinking your talking about the bottom bar.

if it is the cpu bar at top maxed out, I fix that problem by changing the latency because someway some how my latency sometimes changed to default settings