Traktor pro keyboard mapping
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor pro keyboard mapping

my friend told me that i can find a download here for it but i cant find anything on it =( can someone please help me out. thanks and much love

Hey boosy. Sure here's mine that served me well ever since 3.4 ... Uses the numpad for most of the eq's i'm sure it will be ok for you after a bit of customisation. Even has a few modifiers in it from memory, only use it if i have a midi haemorrhage whilst playing now
    hope it helps dude
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

thanks a bunch man! <3

Tech Wizard

aw dang i just tried to import it, it says unknown version or something and wouldn't load =( im on a pc like a noob lol so thats probably the problem

what version of pro have ya got? i'll check the file as well

EDIT: i just re-imported the .tsi it works fine btw i have TSP 1.1.2
    Last edited by Jester; 04-25-2009 at 07:02 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

just says traktor scratch pro =(

Im assuming you went preferences/keyboard mapping/import ...hmmm mystery. it seemed to work for me i even DL'ed the file off my post lol. worst comes to worst you could always do the mapping yourself haha

Tech Wizard

haha yea true true =) well thanks man mucho love

Anyone help this fella out churr