is this a good deal?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default is this a good deal?

Numark DXM06 2 channel mixer with a custom Fader for scratch Dj's.

waiting for pics on it... but if it is what he says, im wondering if its a good deal. i know the innofader is worth this new, but i need a mixer. is the mixer itself good in quality? i dont want to fet a good fader, but a bad mixer, as i need a mixer more than anything right now and dont really care if its stock or innofader in it.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Thread moved.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by itsbentheboy View Post
    Numark DXM06 2 channel mixer with a custom Fader for scratch Dj's.

waiting for pics on it... but if it is what he says, im wondering if its a good deal. i know the innofader is worth this new, but i need a mixer. is the mixer itself good in quality? i dont want to fet a good fader, but a bad mixer, as i need a mixer more than anything right now and dont really care if its stock or innofader in it.
    You didn't tell us a price?

I would say no unless you were getting it for like $40, numark mixers are pretty crap and you can just about always find a better mixer for a similar price.

Tech Mentor

Default sorry. i was hurryin and pasted like an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    You didn't tell us a price?

I would say no unless you were getting it for like $40, numark mixers are pretty crap and you can just about always find a better mixer for a similar price.
    shoot, sorry, i copy pasted less than i thought. its the numark DXM06 with an innofader kit, and origonal fader.

he wants 150 (thats including the 20 for shipping)

Tech Guru

What's your price range? I am selling a Vestax PMC-05 Pro II for $200. Way better than any Numark mixer on the market.

IMO any Numark mixer isn't worth over $75 unless it comes with a years supply of blow jobs.

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

Tech Mentor

ooh... that looks pretty you replaced anything on it ever? (like this other guy did the innofader)

Tech Guru

Have not replaced anything. I do need to replace one of the RCA's for the booth out, but since I didn't use it (the booth output) I never did, but would be open to doing so if it got a new home. With most Vestax PMC series mixers, you wouldn't need to install an Innofader. Not that you shouldn't, but it isn't a necessity.

I have a hard time recommending you buy a Numark mixer whether it has an Innofader or not.

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

Tech Mentor

i liked the effects incorperated with the mixer, and the kill switches by the crossfader. its a higher end newmark mixer

image of the one for sale: IMAG0850.jpg

now im torn. because your mixer seems quite beastly

Tech Guru

I don't have much familiarity with the Numark DXM series. I am sure someone here does and can give you an unbiased opinion on it and what they think it is worth.

Honestly I have never been a fan of on board effects, so my opinion is biased.
    Last edited by djlotus; 03-07-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: typo

Had one. Power supply unit crapped out in less than a year, channels bled, and the effects sounded like shite. Buy this man's Vestax
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast