Anyone selling their VCI-100?

Default Anyone selling their VCI-100?

Anyone selling their VCI-100 or any other related hardware/software?

Is there a thread for posting up items for sale?

ErikC

Default my VCI-100 and Audio 8 DJ for sale

Hi everyone,
    I don't know if it's okay with posting stuff for sale on the forum but someone asked about it so I'm assuming whoring my gear is acceptable amidst such rarified DJing discussion .

HERE IT IS ON EBAY

So yeah, I'm selling my Vestax VCI-100 controller (with Traktor LE) and Traktor Scratch package which came with the Audio 8 sound card, multicore cables, timecode CD's and vinyls and of course the program itself.

For a while when I was exploring djing by laptop this was THE setup to have as many here will agree. With a good mapping it was just a terrific bit of fun but I recently decided to stick to CDJ's and improve to where I can *somewhat* do the same juggling as I can digitally. I just think mixing on the edge, beatmatching, slinging polycarbonate (kidding) without a waveform and fearing you might trainwreck at anytime is half the fun. I have a feeling someday in the near future I'll go back to digital, but for now, someone please take this gear off my hands!! It's all in like new condition. If you're in the Bay Area, PM me, come by and check out how nice and shiny everything is.

Quote Originally Posted by replay217 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I don't know if it's okay with posting stuff for sale on the forum but someone asked about it so I'm assuming whoring my gear is acceptable amidst such rarified DJing discussion .

HERE IT IS ON EBAY

So yeah, I'm selling my Vestax VCI-100 controller (with Traktor LE) and Traktor Scratch package which came with the Audio 8 sound card, multicore cables, timecode CD's and vinyls and of course the program itself.

For a while when I was exploring djing by laptop this was THE setup to have as many here will agree. With a good mapping it was just a terrific bit of fun but I recently decided to stick to CDJ's and improve to where I can *somewhat* do the same juggling as I can digitally. I just think mixing on the edge, beatmatching, slinging polycarbonate (kidding) without a waveform and fearing you might trainwreck at anytime is half the fun. I have a feeling someday in the near future I'll go back to digital, but for now, someone please take this gear off my hands!! It's all in like new condition. If you're in the Bay Area, PM me, come by and check out how nice and shiny everything is.

Not bad...$650.00 buy it now!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |