DJTT VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition Mapping (Traktor Pro 2) - Page 24
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kdelca7470 View Post
    i was wondering, would it be possible to replace the EGE slicer function with the one that flashflooder has made with his modified version of the DJTT EGE? any thoughts
    yeah, it would be possible. you could try to copy and paste the commands with a tool like xtreme mapping. it might be easier to just edit my mapping to replace things you preferred on the original DJTT mapping. i'm even considering building the next update of the djtt mapping off of mine because the fx layout and architecture is much easier to follow and jives much better with most of our midi fighter mappings.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by lacker View Post
    Read this thread and didn't find what I need.

I was playing around and noticed that after loading a track, i could set loops using the knob on top or the transport buttons at the bottom but at some point would loose all loop setting functions. Couldn't do it with mouse either. Loading a new track on the deck would give me loop function but again, I lost it after a while. Not sure what is causing this.
    i think you must be confused because you can always edit the loop settings unless your software has issues. i assume maybe you got the Move settings set onto Beatjump or something other than Loop and couldn't figure out how to change back. unless i am misunderstanding what you mean by "losing loop settings" of course
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Kensic View Post
    how did Ean Golden map those 4 pages, 1 button for every page. then each page has its own 8 buttons *right above* to play with.
    i did all the mapping for this and for the 4 pages on each side with eight buttons, no modifiers are needed to distinguish between the same button on different pages. they all send out different midi notes on each page so you can just map them normally as one to one.

Quote Originally Posted by vladimirprieto View Post
    this behavior is also for regular VCI-400?
    i don't believe so. i think this behavior is unique to the vci-400se but haven't tested a regular 400 enough to be sure

Quote Originally Posted by bhagatriks View Post
    pretty pretty please! i will paint my OG controller black and blue to get the EGE firmware on it.
    if you still really want this, submit a support ticket here http://store.djtechtools.com/support asking to send in your regular VCI-400 to have us update the firmware to the VCI-400SE model. i have done this successfully so far for one customer. i'd have to look up what i charged him to do the work. i think it was about $50 plus the cost of shipping to and from out office. you can mention that flashflooder said he would do it on the forum so our support team knows to send it to me immediatley.

Quote Originally Posted by tlandrecht View Post
    Snap + Quanitize functionality would be amazing flash. Thanks again for listening to our feedback and Keep up the good work.
    they are in my flashflooder edit of the mapping. i will be sure to include them in the next djtt mapping update as well too

Quote Originally Posted by u7z View Post
    Hello flashflooder,

So does that mean that the EGE has "more hardware" than the original one? and Is the ugrade procedure more complex than the upgrade procedure of the vci100se???

thanks & best regards
    it's not exactly the same procedure but it is somewhat similar. however, vestax sent me a special jig writer in order to do this and it looks to be differently from our old vci-100 fw kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo21 View Post
    I was checking Flashflooder's video on the 400 EGE.

Are the loop IN/OUT buttons not mapped anywhere?
    no not currently. only a loop activate command on the loop encoder push and the loop length controlled by moving the loop encoder. if you were to put them in, what would you remove to do so? i'm always open to ideas especially if you can get support from other users

Quote Originally Posted by glitchin21 View Post
    I just got the regular vci-400 unit and didnt realize the firmware differences,now the unit is kinda useless 2 me, the ean golden mapping was i only reason i bought the unit. I would pay 50$ all day form the firmware upgrade! Are you guys offering that custom service ? It would make my day!
    yeah i can offer it as a custom service for $50 plus the cost of shipping the controller to and from our office to you. just send us a support ticket http://store.djtechtools.com/support saying flashflooder said he'd do this and then someone will assign the ticket to me and i'll work with you from there to get you set with some SE firmware

Tech Wizard

Is there a way to setup a loop-roll type action?