traktor s2 withdraws .
    Tech Wizard

Default traktor s2 withdraws .

Hi my name is mike and Im going through Traktor s2 withdraws. my tractor went back for repairs and its been 1 and half week since i seen her. I do not know what to do, i can't slope or eat or think about my tractor. I NEED HELP !!!!

you see it was only 3 weeks after i bought her and the usb port broke. i cried all night long. she is in LOS ANGLES right now cheating on me with another dj. i hope NI tech fixes her soon, cause i can't take another 2 weeks for her to be back home. i live on this forum day and night looking up djtechtools. i've been fan since last summer when i found it be accident.

I'm guessing you meant Sleep, withdrawal? Try napping?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

dont listen to this spammer. He's been posting this in various places and been promoting free download services
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Where's the Ban Hammer?!!!!
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

yeah he posted the exact same thing in DJTT anonymous thread.
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

He's having a real difficult time here.

Hi smiley4822...
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --