how to sell traktor scratch pro?
    Tech Wizard

Default how to sell traktor scratch pro?

hi all.

got traktor scratch pro with an audio 8 dj and all original packaging which i now wish to sell. i'm converting to rekordbox as i've now got some cdj900s! whats the best way to go about selling this because obviously i've used the licence key on my mac. i also purchased the upgrade to scratch pro 2.
    because of hid on the cdj900s i could potentially use traktor again in the future without a soundcard but i guess i would need to buy a new licence?

thanks in advance
    2 x Technics 1210 mk2, 2 x Ortofon Concorde Pro S, Ecler Nuo 2.0, Sennheiser HD-25 II, VCI-100 SE, Audio 8 DJ, Traktor Scratch Pro

http://soundcloud.com/jainsy/jainsy-...from-this-week

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Go here and tell them you want to unregister and sell your current licenses. You have two products so each one will need to be unregistered. The buyer will need both serial numbers and will need to enter them in order unless you sell them individually. Yes you will need a new license if you decide to go back to Traktor.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Go here and tell them you want to unregister and sell your current licenses. You have two products so each one will need to be unregistered. The buyer will need both serial numbers and will need to enter them in order unless you sell them individually. Yes you will need a new license if you decide to go back to Traktor.
    Could i sell my TSP licence but keep my TSP2 licence? Would I still be able to use TSP2. I'm under the impression I could as the two pieces of software appear separately in NI Service Centre, I don't have TSP1 installed so it says no standalone application found. This is way i assume i could
    2 x Technics 1210 mk2, 2 x Ortofon Concorde Pro S, Ecler Nuo 2.0, Sennheiser HD-25 II, VCI-100 SE, Audio 8 DJ, Traktor Scratch Pro

http://soundcloud.com/jainsy/jainsy-...from-this-week