Sick Traktor TSI. But doesn't work
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Sick Traktor TSI. But doesn't work

I just upgraded from A Vestax SE100 to a new Traktor S2. I'm using Snow Leopard and Macbook Pro Snow Leopard. I download a mapping TSI from armyofme. She posts on this board. I cant get the tsi file to work. When I import the file I loose all controll of the S2. The faders jog wheels FX nothing response in Traktor. However I'm getting a Midi signal in the upper corner of Traktor. I downloaded the DJ Tech tools mapping for the S2 and it works. I noticed the Dj Tech Tools tsi files looks grey with green text labeled exec in the finder in Snow Leopard OSX. The file from armyofme tsi file is white. Can someone please down load the mapping tsi file from the link below who owns a S2 and uses Snow Leopard OSX. Please let me know if the file isn't corrupt. The mapping is the bomb Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZX2Y...ure=plpp_video

Your resetting your midi in and out right?

Tech Wizard

No. Where are the Midi ins and outs located? Thanks

Controller settings top right in and out

Banned
    The Last place you'd look but the First place you should

This looks like a job for ME!!!!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by lucidstrings View Post
    Controller settings top right in and out
    Is it in preferences-controller manager-in ports-out ports? Attached is a picture of the controller manager when I load the TSI file
    Attached Images Attached Images

I can tell you based on that pic that you're using, at least, midi channel 5. I'm guessing the S2 uses 2 midi channels so maybe 5 & 6. Make sure your unit is set to transmit over midi channels 5 & 6. Probably in the S2 manual.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    I can tell you based on that pic that you're using, at least, midi channel 5. I'm guessing the S2 uses 2 midi channels so maybe 5 & 6. Make sure your unit is set to transmit over midi channels 5 & 6. Probably in the S2 manual.
    If I scroll down the assignment table it maps to channel 1,2&5.

Make sure your not just all ports specify s2

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by lucidstrings View Post
    Make sure your not just all ports specify s2
    I have the In-ports & Out-ports set to all ports. You can take a look at the screen shot I took a couple of posts past if it helps. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast