Deep House Short Mix
    Tech Mentor

Default Deep House Short Mix

Short mix I've done the morning of my important test at college just to relax and ease my mind from it. Hope you guys like it. Tracklist inside

Enjoy

Tech Mentor

oops wrong section could you please move it to mixes

Tech Mentor

Love the mix. Controller or mixer/cdj? Did you add effects or just straight up mixing? Thought I detected some reverb... curious what kind.

Anyways, the mix was seemless, and loved your layering... leaving sounds play underneath for extended periods... riding it out.

You using any key software because it all seemed pitched perfectly. Well done. Hope you slammed that exam!
    Xone DX, SE-DJ5000, Itch
    http://soundcloud.com/eizhauz

Tech Mentor

Thank you. I'm using S4 and I didn't add any effects. Those effects were coming from the song itself and I didn't wanna add more.

I'm not using any software but I get the keys from beatport and try to blend them according to the camelot wheel. You may wanna say Mixed In Key though I have no extra money to buy the software right now

And yeah thank I guess I slammed the shit of out it thanks for the music

Tech Mentor

Well deserved as your blending was spot on with the volumes and bass levels. Quite enjoyed it. Listened to a few other mixes and you are spinning stuff from my favorite genre!

I will attempt something later this week to post as well from my new Xone DX. Recorded a mix just to test last weekend, and needs some work (levels, transitions) but looking forward to it.

Thanks for following!
    Xone DX, SE-DJ5000, Itch
    http://soundcloud.com/eizhauz