Controller for 400€ just for bedroom.
    Tech Mentor

Default Controller for 400€ just for bedroom.

Hey,

I have been around DJing and this forum about 2 years. I pretty much know all the latest shit,
    know how to map midi or how to plug in soundcard or cue.
    I have been rocking out the ipad with touchosc for some time, but it's a
    pain in the arse and nothing i would like to use outside of my home.
    I've had a few gigs with some CDJ100, but nothing too serious and now looking to step up the game.
    As you all know the S2 is on a great sale right now and fits my price range perfectly. I'm not a huge fan of it
    but the price and the fact it comes with TP2 is pretty good.
    And now i'm asking for your'e help before I spend all the money and start crying on the inside for a X:one 4D and 1200-s.
    If you have any ideas for a basic controller for traktor for 400€ hit me up.
    It doesnt have to be new or anything, can be modular and anything. I maybe wanting to spice some shit up
    with some custom midi controllers and mapping madness, but not in the shorter future.

From what I hear and have felt.. one will always keep crying for SL1200's
    But for €400 the S2 is a great option! IMO it's the overall best controller on the market at that price range.

That controller + laptop is really easy to carry and if you feel you need a bit more buttons..
    By the time you feel that, the F1 will be out so the X1 will be quite cheap in the "buy&sell" on this forum so you can pick one up on the cheap
    Midi Fighter|Kontrol X1|A4DJ|HDJ2000|MBP 13" 2,53Ghz 60GB SSD/500GB HDD

I agree on going with the S2...There's nothing else that really competes at that price range. The Pioneer DDJ-Ergo is a joke compared to it in my opinion....

Tech Mentor

Any more ideas? I'm allso open to used stuff (hinthint, sell me your'e old crap for cheap)