Contact Trouble and ordering
    Tech Convert

Default Contact Trouble and ordering

Hi there I msg'd you guys a while ago and sent some querys through to you but have had no reply. Basically I was asking a few things

1. Living in Australia how much will postage cost me and what will the Customs tax/ fees be?
    2. Also can i get an extended warranty?
    3. In case it needs repair will I have to pay and send it back to you guys in the states or do you have an authorised reparier in Australia that i send it to?

O looking at buying one of your S4 packages, sorry forgot about that.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I've forwarded this on to someone from the store.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I've forwarded this on to someone from the store.
    I had actually sent emails through the stores question department. 3 in total and hadn't recived any replys. I got an automated reply on the 6th saying it had been recived and just now a question if I was satisfied with the result - automated again. But still no actual responses to any of my questions. Suppose I'll wait to see what happens now.

Sorry for the trouble reaching the store. We have been a little short staffed recently due to illnesses around the office. That time of year I suppose.

1. We ship products worldwide everyday to a lot of very satisfied customers. A few things you will want to keep in mind:
    *The best way to figure out how much it will cost to ship your order is to start the checkout process on our webpage and enter your address in the "Shipping Calculator". You will be given shipping options and prices.
    *You may need to pay import taxes when the item arrives depending on your local customs. This is usually 15%-20% of the declared value. *We do declare a low value to help reduce import taxes
    *Unfortunately, we are not able to mark any package as a gift

2. We do not offer any extended warranties. All warranties for third party products are direct through the manufacturer.

3. If the S4 needs to be repaired, you will need to contact NI. They have offices in Europe so you won't need to send the controller back to the US. I believe you would deal with the German office if you are in Australia.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions

Tech Convert

OK than well sounds good I placed an order and will await my delivery I suppose. One other question just looking through some posts after I orded someone was saying the store is out of stock is that right and if so how long till i can expect my package??