submitting remixes
    Banned

Default submitting remixes

does anyone know where you can submit and host your own remixes without all the copyright bullcrap?

i tried to upload some on myspace but they would not let me.
    its funny because you'll find other people just hosting the actual song instead of a remix and getting away with it!!

You probably got denied on myspace due to the size. If you have any time of audio program just decrease the bitrate, probably to about 56 bits (cd quality is 128-192), i think myspaces limit is 10mb. www.myspace.com/krilikz is an example of the quality...obviously not that good but at least people can listen

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

you can put it up on zshare.net, too. Links it for 60 days and you can just keep uploading
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

I think it is the space- problem. If I am correct, it is even not possible to upload a song bigger than 7.5Mb
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

You could use one of those file hosts like rapid-share or something then link from there, its not quite the same as putting it on your myspace player though...

Tech Mentor

divshare have their own player that you can use on your site.

If you have any remixes you can submit them over at gybo5.com but they won't host it for you. Get a blog, upload your track to Divshare, link it and then watch as they sap your bandwidth.

Check out aggro1.com - he uses a filehost that is free, fast and cheap with no bullshit ads or antyhing like that. His remixes / bootlegs are fucking awesome btw. Check out his DNB Elton John, Stevie Wonder mixes - jaw droppingly good.