Xone 464?

Thread: Xone 464?

Default Xone 464?

I found a Xone 464 on ebay and it is within my budget, but i'd never heard of it before! has anyone any experience with it?

Well do you want or need that many channels?

it's a pretty huge mixer and one of the later generation xones so more similar to the 62 than anything else, I wouldn't want one personally.

I'm running my own club night, so it would be good to have as many options as possible, but i do think its a bit overkill if its mostly going to be used at home. however this one is actually cheaper than most of the 62's and in a lot better condition than the ones at its price, so it intrigued me a little.

honestly, my intrigue came from my wonder if there was a fault in it or something that i couldnt find a record of, for such a nice looking mixer, though at that price.

Hawtin was rocking one a few years ago, with his timewarp tour, he would use one to route and tie all artists and sets together.

It should be a nice mixer that stands up to his related Xone relatives.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --