A bit of a problem

Default A bit of a problem

For some reason my s4's crossfader stem is resting against the front part of the crossfader slot, which makes it encounter some resistance during movement and it's really starting to annoy me. It's always been that way but I'm just now starting to notice it more and more. Any ideas on how to fix it?

If it's in warranty - send it back. If not, its about 24 screws and 20 minutes to replace it. You might also be able to bend it. Do any/all of this knowing if you mess with it while its under warranty - you'll void it. I replaced mine with an Innofader but unless you are scratching it's overkill. I have not been able to source a stock S4 replacement fader.

Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Yeah I figured I would have to send it back. I just called NI to see how much longer I have on my warranty and found out that the S4 warranty is 2 years as opposed to just 1 (which I thought it was). Hopefully it won't take long for something minor like this. I would try bending it but I'm not sure if I want to risk breaking the stem or the mechanism inside.