Speakers and Strobe
    Tech Wizard

Default Speakers and Strobe

Hello,

I am wanting to know solutions of upgrades. I run a Traktor S4 with a Macbook Pro 15", as i am starting to get my name out there more in my region, i am starting to see that i need better speakers. I am using some Carrilon studio speakers, in some places they work perfectly but the downside is, they overheat to easily and can't really deliver in larger venues.

My question is what sort of speakers would be suitable for house parties, out door parties, etc? I'm not meaning wedding and other things like that…. Would 12" be acceptable or upgrade or downgrade to 10" or 15"? And their Wattage? What brand? And would it be possible to buy a strobe to connect with the speakers to " Beat sync" Flash on the beats? If possible would you be able to supply packages? One on a budge of $500-$700 and one that YOU thnk would be acceptable with no real limitations , and that would also last a while. I mainly preform for crowds of 20-100 people.

Current speakers I'm looking at are:
    Wharfdale Titan 12 12D
    Mackie Thump 12A

Mackie thumps are brilliant, dont abuse them and theyll last you a LONG time
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter