• Left handed

11 26.83%
  • Right handed

30 73.17%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

righty

Tech Mentor

Right handed. Scratch left handed, though. I also have way better balance on my left foot for some reason.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpeshulEd View Post
    Technically that's normal for a righty though as you would stab food with your left and cut with your right.
    Yeah thats the point mate, I stab with my right and cut with my left. Goofy eating. :-)

I'm right pretty much everything but when I used to skate I was goofy (both in stance and ability).
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Lefty for pretty much everything... wish I was like my grandpa though, he was ambidextrous.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Left handed.

Tech Mentor

Lefty for just about everything with a few exceptions....my grandfather was a big golfer and taught me to put righty, I have never played anything more than minature golf and probably couldn't because I don't think I could tee off righty....write lefty, bat lefty, throw lefty but I can throw a frisbee with my right probably because of the stance as if I was batting. I also play the drums on a right handed set up but I lead with my left which at times can be a pain. It makes it harder to play 16th notes on the hi hat and have to move my right hand out of the way and the left underneath to hit the snare. I also play open handed which means I hit the hi hat with my left and the snare with my right instead of crossing over like you see most drummers do. I can play crossing over but I still have more control with my left hand to play different rhythms on the hi hat. I could never play on a left handed drum set because my right leg controls the kick and left controls the hi hat...I could never reverse that after 30 years. lol

Tech Wizard

I'm right handed, but just for clarification the whole left/right brain thing is a myth, both sides work together unless you have an injury/disability.

Tech Guru

write left handed. play pool left handed. skate goofy.

Do everything else right handed.

Predominantly Ambidextrous. But I consider myself left handed

Write - Left
    Computer Mouse - Right
    Cricket - (bat) Left (bowl right)
    Softball - Left & Right (both batting & throwing)
    Kickboxing/Boxing - Orthodox & or Southpaw
    Rugby/Soccer - Left and Right footed
    Skate boarding - Orthodox
    Golf - Left (lowest handicap of 10) & Right (lowest handicap of 3) my clubs are right handed, but I putt left handed and carry a left handed club.
    Pool - Right
    DJ - I don't scratch, but like most I cant help having a bad go at it. In which case both left or right.
    Lawn Bowls - left & Right

Brain -
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast