Digital Music Store
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Digital Music Store

So im looking for a new store to buy my music. On another forum i came across http://mp3poolonline.com/member/viewtoprated . Has any one used this before? Seems like its a lot better deal then a promo only subscription would be.

Did you check the"Dance" charts? Probably excellent for weddings. Any chart that has a Coldplay and three Madonna remixes in it is not my thing (having said that, the Surgeon remix of "The Clock" is excellent).

Now I'm not dissing your musical taste, heaven knows I love to play my cheesy tracks like Cascada and Patrick&Eugene, but I'd shop around a little more before signing up for a Pool.

How about a list of legal MP3 sources? I'm a hardcore Beatport.com user, and I'm looking to sign up for mixriot.com now that FreshlyMixed.com has died just to get my fix of Essential Mixes. Got to have tracklistings with a mix these days - I can't stand mystery songs!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Beatport.com has good electro, house, hip hop and techno stuff
    emusic has some great stuff too, and it's cheaper than iTunes. 25 bucks gets you 100 downloads a month, which is pretty good, and it caters to a bit more underground and independent labels
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Have used http://www.juno.co.uk (juno downloads) a few times
    Macbook Pro 13" • TP2 • MFPro Beatmasher • VCI-400 EGE • VCI-100 EGE Arcade NOW SOLD! • Presonus Firebox • Vestax VMC004XLu • SL1210's

I'm waiting for Amazon MP3, cheaper and better than iTunes, but not yet available in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    Beatport.com has good electro, house, hip hop and techno stuff
    emusic has some great stuff too, and it's cheaper than iTunes. 25 bucks gets you 100 downloads a month, which is pretty good, and it caters to a bit more underground and independent labels
    Beatport is my favourite too!

Hear hear for that one!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Jack Bastard

www.stompy.com

For all your underground house needs.

(I don't work for them btw )

I've bought all my music from beatport.com so far.

I've been toying with djdownload.com, have signed up and even have bunch of tunes in my wish list but have never actually gotten round to buying them. I think I am just more comfortable with the beatport interface. It seems that djdownload is slightly cheaper though.

Tech Wizard

www.turntablelab.com has a pretty diverse selection albeit not as large as beatport or beatsource.

Quote Originally Posted by DaTomBomb View Post
    I'm waiting for Amazon MP3, cheaper and better than iTunes, but not yet available in Europe
    Aww, that sucks. I'm a big fan of AmazonMP3. High quality and DRM-free. Their catalog isn't as vast as iTunes, but it's getting there.
    Last edited by amadora; 06-24-2008 at 04:49 PM.

Tech Mentor

www.bleep.com

www.trackitdown.net

I mainly use Beatport though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast