Need some help optimizing
    Tech Student

Default Need some help optimizing

Hey guys, I have the script to optimize my PC, but I keep getting the path not found message. Can you help me out?

System Specs:
    Processor: i5-2410M
    RAM: 6 GB
    Disk Drives: 75 GB SSD, 400 GB Hard drive

I'm using the script from http://themixtrain.wordpress.com/res...dio-optimizer/ and running as administrator, but I keep getting path not found.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by nismo909 View Post
    Hey guys, I have the script to optimize my PC, but I keep getting the path not found message. Can you help me out?

System Specs:
    Processor: i5-2410M
    RAM: 6 GB
    Disk Drives: 75 GB SSD, 400 GB Hard drive

I'm using the script from http://themixtrain.wordpress.com/res...dio-optimizer/ and running as administrator, but I keep getting path not found.
    Look at the script, all the script is doing is stopping services and third party applications running in the background. The reason why you're getting the path not found error is that the BAT file is looking for an application you don't have (Avast virus scanner being one of them I'm guessing)

Google "safe services to disable windows 7" which pretty much does the same thing

The script is unique to his system, I see it's a gaming system as well since he has punkbuster added to his BAT file
    Last edited by 6th; 03-17-2012 at 10:08 PM.

disable:
    aero peek
    acpi.sys
    all network drivers
    cdrom/dvd
    bluetooth
    card readers
    webcam
    use the "classic windows" theme.
    all antivirus processes
    dont have the internets on
    etc, etc.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "