is he taking the p**s - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To be fair once I'd paid for the quick shipping and paid the VAT and Royal mail handling charges mine was close to £250. Not saying that if I was to sell I'd expect that much back but he's probably being honest
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lecko View Post
    To be fair once I'd paid for the quick shipping and paid the VAT and Royal mail handling charges mine was close to £250. Not saying that if I was to sell I'd expect that much back but he's probably being honest
    Cheers for clearing that up, i went to type my details in but my work wont load the java in the store
    Still, selling something thats readilly available to try and make a £100 profit is pretty bad, especially because its used.
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

I'll add to this, a guy in my city is selling a used xsession pro for $100, and in his description he describes things Traktor does (hot cues, samples etc) as what the controller can do. 100$ used for something that is 50 new. What do you guys think? A deal or what? Lol
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12