Default I need HELP with my Traktor setup

So first and foremost, here is my setup:

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=47560

My routing is setup on my DJM-800 like this:

5/6 = A = Channel 2 on mixer
    7/8 = B = Channel 3 on mixer
    3/4 = C = Channel 1 on mixer
    9/10 = D = Channel 4 on mixer

I use the S4 and two X1's for midi control only, the Audio 10 is my soundcard.

Here is my issue. Saturday, I decided that I should try and route Traktor channels through Maschine via this tutorial on the Traktor Bible website:

http://www.traktorbible.com/en/t2_maschine_ta10.aspx

I couldn't get it working to save my life, so I changed my soundcard back to Traktor Audio 10 and decided to play some tunes.

Problem - no sound would come out of Channel A (Channel 2 on mixer). When I switch the transformer switch to Phono, I do get the loud "eeeeeeeeeeeeee" sound. On line in, NOTHING. No EQ lines on the mixer at all. There is also no EQ showing on the S4, which you can typically see. This concerns me that something is wrong with my box (that's what she said).

Here is the thing though - I can see the meter moving on the screen on the output meter. I have double checked my routing 10 times and it is correct. I unplugged the box and replugged it - nothing. I re-installed my drivers - nothing.

It could be me mixer (but I don't think so). That mixer has only been used at home, never around smoke, and the phone side works.

I also use multi-core cables, but I switched those out and that did nothing.

Final thing I could think is that I changed my routing in Maschine - could that be it??!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    TSP2 | Kontrol S4 | Pioneer DJM-800 | 2 Kontrol X1s | Kontrol F1 | Maschine | 2 Technics 1210 MK5s
    Other Cool Stuff: Serato | Dicers | Ableton Live | Launchpad | Ortofon S-120s | Ortofron Nightclubs / Headshell Mounted
    My Control Vinyl Collection: Picasa Album | Facebook Album 1 | Facebook Album 2

Just a few things to try and get the sound working,
    unplug everything except the audio 10,
    Check your mixing mode is on external
    TRIPLE check you have the correct connections.

Go into your macs audio/midi setup and check everything is a'okay there

failing that, go back to serato
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Lolz.

I am SERIOUSLY second guessing my decision right now. SERIOUSLY.

I never once had a problem with Serato except a first when I used a Windows machine out with a 57SL. Other than that - nothing.

I have had nothing BUT problems with this thing!!

With that said, the possibilities are so much greater with Traktor. And with 2.5 coming out I can't switch back!!

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I haven't tried most of those yet, so I appreciate it!

Anyone else??
    TSP2 | Kontrol S4 | Pioneer DJM-800 | 2 Kontrol X1s | Kontrol F1 | Maschine | 2 Technics 1210 MK5s
    Other Cool Stuff: Serato | Dicers | Ableton Live | Launchpad | Ortofon S-120s | Ortofron Nightclubs / Headshell Mounted

Yeah... With Serato you would have this issue because you couldn't even attempt this setup in the first place. Let's not forget that. I suspect the problem here is user error.

It sounds like an issue with how your Audio 10 is setup; the fact that the timecode is getting routed through to your mixer makes me think that the audio through in the card is working (hence the timecode coming through) but it's not getting a signal from Traktor. Check your audio setup by making sure that each of your channels is setup in Traktor as you have them physically setup - i.e. if channel A is 5/6 in Traktor, make sure you have 5/6 from your soundcard plugged into the inputs for channel 2 on your mixer. Also I wouldn't be surprised if you still had audio from channel A in Traktor routed to Jack Router/Soundflower or not routed at all from trying that setup. You should also check to see if deck A in Traktor is setup as a live input deck (you might have messed it up in your settings, and I've seen them do it seemingly randomly before) - click on the "A" in deck A (on the deck itself) and select Track Deck. Also, I'm not familiar with the Audio 10 driver, but check the settings with that to make sure that you don't have output 5/6 set up as audio through in the driver itself if you have that option (I don't have an Audio 10 so I couldn't tell you).

I am scared about the Jack Router scenario you are giving me above. It has crossed my mind. I even unistalled the program, but is there a way to kill processes on a Mac? I am a Windows guy and have only had my Mac for a year and am clueless.

The other thing I think is possible is that when I changed the in/outs of Maschine it messed with something.

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I love love love the possibilites with Traktor, this is just very frustrating. Especially when decks B, C, and D are working!

Edit -

Forgot to mention that I believe (key word) that I checked all the other things you mentioned. I checked about 100 times last night. I don't think a channel is out on my mixer because the phone side is working as mentioned.

By the way, THANK YOU ALL for your help. More replies here than the NI forum. What a joke that place is.

Got it figured out. I had tO completely change my routing, but it works now.

Thanks for the advice!