Will pay someone to map the MF IG Reverb and T3 Delay on EGE TSI
    Tech Mentor

Default Will pay someone to map the MF IG Reverb and T3 Delay on EGE TSI

I am no mapping guru nor have the time to do this. Just want to replace 2 of the effects buttons (one beatmasher and maybe one of the gaters) on the VCI-400 EGE gratification.

I see it useless having the gater and most of beatmasher in the VCI-400 EGE grat since the jogwheels fx mode does somewhat similar.

Tech Wizard

I just changed some myself w/o mapping.

it won't save but you can find some interesting combos.

you dont need to be a guru and it takes like 2 minutes to change it..

traktor preferences --> controller mappings --> vci400 --> search the effect select entries and change the fx at the bottom of the entry
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post

traktor preferences --> controller mappings --> vci400 --> search the effect select entries and change the fx at the bottom of the entry
    I changed the one effect to the t3 delay but it doesn't have the same clean cut out as on the midi fighter when you take your finger off the button, the the t3 delay echos in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by giraffeman View Post
    I changed the one effect to the t3 delay but it doesn't have the same clean cut out as on the midi fighter when you take your finger off the button, the the t3 delay echos in the background?
    not sure right now how it's mapped, but i think the dry/wet knob is also mapped to the button on the MF, if not map it to hold. so if it's pressed the d/w is somewhere like 30-40% (or any other number as you like) and if you release it it goes back to 0%
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook

Tech Wizard

Is there a way to adjust the FX settings (parameters) when using 3 FX mode? Example, I want to adjust the filter on the T3 delay so it delays less low end.

by 3fx mode you mean group fx? no the fx can only be tweaked in advanced fx mode
    soundcloud
    facebook

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post

This does not take like 2 minutes to do. If it did, I wouldn't have asked in the first place but I will look at it again. I want it exactly the same how it's mapped on the MidiFighter... exactly what Giraffeman just said.