Print traktor keyboard mapping?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Print traktor keyboard mapping?

Is there a way to get a print out of the keyboard mappings set in traktor? Its kind annoying to have to open the preference pane to check as I am still in the process of memorizing them. Worse of all looking at the preference pane takes away the focus from the main traktor window.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Banned

Just have to keep at it until you memorize it, or if it's that hard to complicated maybe you should try doing a new mapping that's more inuitive

would a screen print work??
    fart.

Tech Guru

Not really because the window cannot really be resized. Also the grey background will not really be ideal to read in a club environment. Well I am training hard and I think I am slowly getting it, but the chance for "typos" still seems quite steep .. especially when things get hectic. Seems like an easy feature to add .. well lets say an CSV (comma separated value) export for the keyboard (and midi) mappings. Maybe something I should request on the NI forums.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

i found this on the traktor forums, but i don't use traktor so i don't know if that makes it nice and printer friendly

good luck
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

Tech Wizard

Found what? - link?

lol sorry in such a hurry didn't post the link:

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ad.php?t=80505
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Thats exactly what you need. The TSI viewer is awesome.

Tech Student

Default Graphic of Default Keyboard Layout

There is a .PDF file that is installed along with TRAKTOR 1.2.3 or 1.2.4 (and probably other versions) that shows the default keyboard mapping. In Windows XP it is located in "My Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor\Settings\Default Settings\Keyboard" File name is "Traktor_Perform_Mapping.pdf".

put sticky labels on the keys, showing the hotkey and the original key. or just sticky labels on a seperate keyboard?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast