VCI-100 is back in the UK.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Default VCI-100 is back in the UK.

Yes folks you read correctly the VCI 100 is restocked in one shop in UK.

Anyone trying to buy one of these in UK will know they have been out of stock for ages due to Vestax not having a distributor.

They came in stock TODAY at www.decks.co.uk

No i dont work for them ive been trying to get a VCI for ages.
    Theres a few on eBay but they sell for £300plus which is bordering on brand new price for second hand units without warranty which im not prepared to do.
    A helpful member of this forum had one for sale in USA but the shipping was gonna be a problem as im not sure that the warranty would still be valid.

Dont believe the hype, the price is going up. But at least they are in stock, brand new with FW v1.2

I dunno how they managed it as my local stockist told me that they approached Vestax directly saying the could sell 100s and Vestax wasnt interested .

So i have a brand new VCI-100 arriving on tuesday. Yippee.

Oh and tell them to stuff the £429 price tag, i got them down to £389 inc VAT and Postage. So hold off on that eBay bid and get a new one (silver and black in stock).

@Moderators - hope this is ok, im just trying to help fellow UK DJs get a VCI as they are impossible to find - until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    So i have a brand new VCI-100 arriving on tuesday. Yippee.
    Welcome to the club

Tech Wizard

and i have one off ebay which came with a snapped disk of trakotr LE so i have no way of checking if its even sending out a signal lol .

any ideas where i could check if my computer is even recognising the vci100 its obviously getting power as it is all lit up but i dont just want it to be a nicely lit paperweight .

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Welcome to the club
    Yeah cant wait for tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by scsheep View Post
    and i have one off ebay which came with a snapped disk of trakotr LE so i have no way of checking if its even sending out a signal lol .

any ideas where i could check if my computer is even recognising the vci100 its obviously getting power as it is all lit up but i dont just want it to be a nicely lit paperweight .
    Download the Traktor Pro Demo off the website mate. Its free and you will be able to download a TSI from DJTT and get that VCI goin. Traktor LE is only available when bundled with hardware. Its not available to buy.

The Demo work for 30mins a session.
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 05-01-2009 at 01:14 PM.

Tech Wizard

sorted got that working fine gonna order pro duo next weekend i think

Dude I can't check this as I'm at work on my iPhone but you now own Traktor LE so you could upgrade to full PRO as cheap as buying DUO with the LE upgrade path?
    Check the price structure an comparison chart you may get a good price.

Hey Carlos did you get the black or the silver vci?

You better say Black!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Yeah cant wait for tuesday.

Glad to hear you got one!!!! I've been swamped couldn't get to ups to confirm the rates
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

@jesc I got the silver cus it matches my Mac. Altho I think I'll buy the black knobs etc. Not fussed about the overlay.

@jthompsn yeah no sweat mate. I was a bit concerned about the warranty being void shipping to UK anyway but thanks for the offer mate .

This was the first batch to hit UK in ages. I tried to get a better price at another store and they wouldn't believe me that the other store actually got them.
    F*cked up. Vestax could be selling 1000s of them in UK according to one guy.

Tech Wizard

karlos any idea how we are gonna get our UK firmwares updated though ??? any UK users on here wanna do a meet up and change all our firmwares to 1.3 ??? or will those kits ever be back in stock lol

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast