Headphones???

Thread: Headphones???

Default Headphones???

I'm looking at getting some new headphones and I think I have finally narrowed it down to two types. The Pioneer HDj 2000, and the Dr. Dre Beats (Pro's, Studio, or BeatsMixr). Right now I'm using my Bose On-The-Ear's, which are great headphones and I've had them for Almost 6 years. But, They are getting old, and In a Club, It's hard to hear over the monitors. Which do you think would be the best? Or am I missing any other headphone that is epic? (Price Range ($0-$450)

Beats are useless, don't bother with them, HDJ 2K's are supposedly great, but pretty damn pricey. You could also check out the Sennheiser HD-25s, a lot of DJs swear by them, and I certainly love mine. A&H recently released an update to their Xone-53s, which are supposedly pretty damn good as well. There's been a ton of headphone threads, so search around the forums.

Also, remove the Soundcloud player from your sig.
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Would never take the Beats! Look stylish but the sound is not better than a 50$ headphones' one. Quite overpriced crap that is rather fashion accessory than to be used for listening to music. Watch some comparison videos on youtube and they all complain about the bad sound quality of the beats. Never tested them for myself though.

And with lethal_pizzle's comment, I close this thread.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --