Dj Tech Tools Orders not answering emails - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

thanks ean golden! you are the man, and without you we wouldn't even be graced with the opportunity to own this awesome controller. the fact that you have personally responded to this really shows how much you care about your customers/ community.

Hi guys,

I'd like to apologize for the delayed contact. We have been very busy assembling the VCI-100s the past week/weekend, and have finally received all the parts from our distributors who took a little longer than expected.

As store manager I personally pledge to be more responsive to your order-related emails, and keep you updated on the status of your shipment.

We are still a small company (3 people, located in different areas of the world) so sometimes we may slip behind. It's your business that keeps us alive, and as we contriue to adapt to the growing demand for our products, we will continue to improve our customer service and response time.

If you have ordered a VCI-100 from us, please keep an eye for a shipping confirmation email this week, as they will start shipping in the order they were received.

Meanwhile I will be personally responding to any unanswered emails, so if you still have not been replied to, expect one soon.

Thank you all!

Tech Convert

has anyone received an email with shipping info yet? still waiting... hoping I get mine this week

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by brokenglass View Post
    has anyone received an email with shipping info yet? still waiting... hoping I get mine this week
    not yet, but we must be patient haha. something was wrong with the overlays they got and they had to get new ones and install them on the VCI's so they should ship sometime this week.

Tech Convert

yea, I got that email, just curious if anyone was ahead of me in line and had received a shipping notice =]

What firmware are these shipping with?

Tech Guru

surely 1.3
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Shipping Updates where sent out last week so if you didnt get yours please email:

orders@djtechtools.com and Phil will give you an update.

All controllers will ship with 1.3 and the new overlays (unless requested otherwise)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12