drunk as hell watching youtube

Default drunk as hell watching youtube

dudes i love the whole controllerism thing, but i can't stop watching videos of qbert, dj kentaro, dj ken one, the x ecutioners and more. something about scratching and turntabalism that just draws me in. its like the freakin fly from "a bugs life" how he kept going towards the light.

i want to intergrate turntabalism and controllerism together. i mean i know its the future and we have computers and stuff but we just cant leave our decks behind us like it was never there. I am all for the controllerism movement but i hate when people bash on turntables like its the anti christ. I mean with out guys like kid capri, those 90's rave djs when wouldnt be where we are at.

So all I am saying is even tho we get bashed on alot for using our computers lets not bash on people who strictly use turntables, because if we start beefing with those dj's we will never ever be taking serious for what we are doing.

rant is over time for another shot and beer

good night
    www.myspace.com/djxsquizet
    my arsenal:
    2x vestax pdx, numark dxm09, m-audio x session pro, and ableton live 6.

I spin hip hop/electro/top 40

my 10minmix video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAgSmaG4zM

+1

not to mention, those guys are directly responsible for what i am doing now. without them and their showcase videos i would never dream of trying to dig onto DJing.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

holy shit i wrote that last night, i really must have been drunk, only time i get into a ranting mood when i get drunk or mad
    www.myspace.com/djxsquizet
    my arsenal:
    2x vestax pdx, numark dxm09, m-audio x session pro, and ableton live 6.

I spin hip hop/electro/top 40

my 10minmix video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAgSmaG4zM

haha.. i know this feeling from watching eans vids for like the 1000th time..