pmidi200 won't work
    Tech Convert

Default pmidi200 won't work

hi everyone i recently bought a pmidi200 i checked online and it works with traktor fine but it was a risky buy as not much reviews are put up for it. the problem i am having is that i plugged in the controller it is plug and play so the drivers installed but traktor wont recognise the controller. i have tried on two laptops and two different traktors but i cannot find out what is rong. it is installed as a audio/game controller i beleive this may be the problem many other people have this problem with different controllers but i cant find the problem. any info will be appreaciated very much thank you for reading,

there was a post about this last year, but the op never got back to the response.. are you getting a midi signal from it to traktor, to the left of the load meter at the top of the screen, the little light that comes on that says CTRL when a signal is being received, if its a yes you may just need to map the controller
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account

Tech Convert

oh ye thats what i should of said the mixer drivers are installed correctly but no ctrl led comes up when any button is pressed not even when i try to map it. im a bit of a whiz on computers myself but whatever is the problem seems to bug me ive had the controller three weeks and still cannot get it working any more info would be great.

Is your computer recognizing the controller is plugged in? Or is it just Traktor that isn't?
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.