DJ's that you've seen that have used controllerism live to perform, and killed it!

Default DJ's that you've seen that have used controllerism live to perform, and killed it!

I went and saw KiNK last night and witnessed one of the most creative sets I've ever seen. As well as DJing and firing loops on Ableton to create songs, he was creating loops, playing a synthesiser and truly performing.
    He at one point started letting members of the audience fire off percussion loops on his launchpad, it was really excellent.

This prompted me to have a think about starting this thread, it's all about DJs you've seen live, seen use controllerism and other techniques to really fire up a crowd and perform above and beyond standard 1-2 mixing!

So who've you seen that's made you go 'wow' because of their use of technology!

i love shows like this..

i'm planning something like this with two friends atm.
    midicontroller, turntables, maschines, 3 ipads, live saxes and voice + two electronic wind instruments..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

KiNK is a hero. You should subscribe to his YouTube channel, he often does useful and creative videos where he creates something out of a vinyl record etc. His knowledge of music is very wide. His tracks are unbelievable, I like that raw style of him (I've been following him since 2008).
    MacBook Pro 13 (Q1 2011) | Adam A5X | Akai APC20 | Alesis QX49 | Behringer BCR2000 | NI Komplete Audio 6

Mount Kimbie:

Check the 3:20 mark and 6:00 min mark of this vid if you're impatient.

Or all of Part 2... wow

Setup:MacbookPro, Xone DB2, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 8, Stanton Str8 150s, Maschine.
    https://soundcloud.com/stack_1/december-session

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_The_Navigator View Post
    Mount Kimbie
    Ah, you beat me to 'em Check out Seekae, they have a similar live set up and their music is fantastic.
    mk128, maschine, oxygen25, firewire 410, ableton suite 8

Tech Wizard

Saw KiNK last saturday at Welcome to the Future in my home country the Netherlands. It was really impressive!! Never seen any live act like that before. The guy just never chills down for the entire hour. He also is a true entertainer like you said. He used his Numark Orbit like a boss. Don't believe me?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater