Transferring cue points/loops/etc between Traktor and Serato anlysed files. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rekord Buddy Creator Damien Sirkis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj gullum View Post
    this is where you should be asking http://nextaudiolabs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=155 but they are Mac only and have no plans as of now to make Windows versions
    Not sure where you got the 'no plans' thing from

The next major rev of Rekord Buddy (2.0) supports Serato, The One and many others. It's about to go in Beta soon.

A Windows version is planned as soon as I've got the OS X version out the door but I don't want to do a crappy port like everyone is doing. I want a elegant, designed from the ground up and native .NET version.

2.0 will also add collection management tools that will change the way you organize your collection and prepare your gigs.

I'm super excited about it.
    Last edited by Damien Sirkis; 06-01-2014 at 09:41 PM. Reason: typo
    MP2015, 2xD2s, 2x1200Mk5s, RMX-500 - Admin at djs.social - Resident for for.theloveof.house - 🐘 @damien@djs.social

Rekord Buddy Creator Damien Sirkis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Damien Sirkis View Post
    It's about to go in Beta soon.
    Ahh.... famous last words :roll eyes:

Anyway, if you guys head over to the Next Audio Labs website the public beta starts next week. Phew...
    MP2015, 2xD2s, 2x1200Mk5s, RMX-500 - Admin at djs.social - Resident for for.theloveof.house - 🐘 @damien@djs.social

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123