Skrillex goin CDJ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Before he stated using the name skrillex (when he was using his name sonny Moore to dj) he was using cdjs to dj.

So it's nothing new he was doing it way before ableton so I guess he's just switching it up and going back

Awesome lol
    Dell Inspiron 15r,4 gig ram,720HDDSerato Itch,Pioneer DDJTS1,Pioneer HDJ500
    Ableton Suite ,Akai Apc40,Akai LPD8,LPK25,NI Audio 2
    The Echo Reflex(T.E.RF)http://www.mixcloud.com/TERF/

Wow, this is pretty surprising. Always knew the whole skrillex is a fake dj was a cop out though, how would he have gotten away with it before he was a big name? It just doesn't add up, haters gonna hate.

HOLY HELL the mother ship looks amazing. i was too distracted by the stage to really notice he was using CDJs
    Current Set Up: Denon DN X1600, 2x Kontrol X1 MK1, Traktor Kontrol F1, Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro 2 LIVE & LET RAVE
    SoundCloud YouTube

doesnt look like he's using cdj's to me, dont know what you guys r on about, and if u think hes wearing the beats by dre for anything other then $$ u guys crazy, but i dont know how he would do that mix that start around 1:50 without ableton, unless he's been using cdj's for alot longer then i thought, i highly doubt this, hoping for some pics to clear it up soon

Here's live footage. Dude killed it. Never understood the haters to be honest. I like a lot of his stuff and I am not ashamed to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Here's live footage. Dude killed it. Never understood the haters to be honest. I like a lot of his stuff and I am not ashamed to say it.

looks like he using ableton to me, other then the headphones to make it kinda look like he might be on cdj's, even tho hes not, zeds dead use ableton with headphones even tho its pointless all the time, now wheres the pic of these cdj's you guys say hes using, cause id be willing to bet he's not

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Dj.You.S.Bee View Post
    doesnt look like he's using cdj's to me, dont know what you guys r on about, and if u think hes wearing the beats by dre for anything other then $$ u guys crazy, but i dont know how he would do that mix that start around 1:50 without ableton, unless he's been using cdj's for alot longer then i thought, i highly doubt this, hoping for some pics to clear it up soon
    It sounds like a Drumstep VIP of promises so all he has to do is drop that versions breakdown or drop. And he is clearly using CDJs as you can't see a laptop and ...
    865760DSC_3858.jpgAlso don't bother starting a circlejerk over the use of beats, we all know monster pays him, hence skrillex being in one of their commercials.

thank you! all i wanted to see, accually kinda impressed lol

Tech Wizard

Thats it guys?

I thought this thread was going to a lot longer and shit show. Not that I'm encouraging that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast