[Mac:Patchbay] Dual VCI-100 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Guru

do I add a patch? to get 2 to appear to rename them?

Maybe I'm missing something horribly obvious here, but couldn't you just set one controller to midi channel 1 and the other to midi channel 2 and you'd be all set?

Tech Guru

I just realized I missed the step with the Audio Midi setup in Mac, unfortunately my Mac isn't detecting the VCI in the Audio Midi setup? Both VCI's are plugged in

hook up 1 vci and rename it to VCI-100 #1, then unplug it, hook up the 2nd vci and rename it to VCI-100 #2 then plug both in. I should be home in 1hr to give it a try.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Guru

I got the 2 VCI to show up in Audio MIDI setup but changing the settings in MIDI Patchbay doesn't do anything. Both VCI's are still sending the same msgs.

do you have aim?

just hotmail

if you guys live in the states i would be able to help you over the phone if you want, gotta love MetroPCS (Broke Mans Fone)

Tech Guru

Hey so I just did a simple channel change on the VCI with firmware 1.2, that made it much easier. Now comes the hard part, mapping it all together. If someone can help me sort this out i'd really appreciate it. I'm using the latest TSI file, what I want to do is have the 2nd VCI control all deck C/D functions. The only thing i'm concerned about is how can I have all the beat juggle, and Fader FX modes enabled for decks C/D without interfering with my Decks A/B. Here's a scenario, so i'm set in beat juggle mode on decks A/B, if my partner changes the modifier on his controller to Fader FX mode, then it changes my mode to Fader FX in A/B. Hope that makes sense

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Hey so I just did a simple channel change on the VCI with firmware 1.2
    I'm looking at setting 2x VCI's this coming Sunday and really need to know how to do this.
    I've read on multiple occasions that you can hold a button down when booting up the VCI and it switches it to channel 2, but I haven't managed to find out exactly what this button is...
    Little help?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast