any one use the Chroma Caps?
    Tech Convert

Default any one use the Chroma Caps?

i been trying to do as much research as i can so i thought id come in here and ask do they fit? i seen a youtube video some guy said they didnt fit on his ttm57, i want to buy some it says it fits but dont want to waste my money if they arent made to fit the ttm57. ya feel me, thanks

ON the item info in the store there is a massive list of what they will and won't fit and how they fit on certain products
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Lecko View Post
    Hey Lecko thanks for the reply, I know it shows it on the chart, however is accurate? I haven't seen anyone with a rane ttm57 with this cool looking caps do that's why I am concern if that actually fit.

Tech Convert

I know it's shows on the charts but how do they know they actually fit? Can someone put a pic of what it looks like? I have not seen anyone use this caps on a rane mixer

This thread might help you get some answers

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=40974