Anyone know of GOOD RCA cables that fit the Audio 8?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone know of GOOD RCA cables that fit the Audio 8?

Sorry to post again about this, but I wanted to start a thread hoping someone knows of good RCA that will definitely fit into the NI Audio 8. I am tired of carrying around shit cables that I have just picked up over the years. I want to buy a decent set of cables that I know will fit. Most of the good ones I have tried to buy just will not make it past that stupid lip on the Audio 8. Dunno if its just poor design on NI's part or if there was a reason, but it really sucks. The cables over at Monoprice.com are a nice quality but they just don't fit. I have one nice Monster cable that I just picked up somewhere in my travels around the world, I don't know where though, but it seems to fit just fine. I have no idea what country i got it in or what club it came from but somehow it ended up in my bag and I can't seem to find another Monster cable like it. Anyhow I want to get something a little better than the shitty cheapo cables that seem to fit the Audio 8.

If anyone can point me in the right direction of the cables they have definitely used and they know for a fact fit please post here!

Thanks guys!

Yeah it really sucks they designed it like that, I don't understand why they thought that was a good idea.

I know the old style radioshack cables with gold connectors fit but they are discontinued and the new radioshack cables suck. HOSA cables fit but are not fancy and don't have bulletproof connectors like you want.

I've heard people say belkin cables fit but I can't confirm that first hand.

Sadly I may have to resort to these pieces of crap... http://www.speakerrepair.com/mm5/mer..._Code=AHH_RRCA

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16882196163

Never used em, might be worth a try though.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    Sadly I may have to resort to these pieces of crap... http://www.speakerrepair.com/mm5/mer..._Code=AHH_RRCA
    There is HOSA- not fancy but very good cables and fit

If you were willing to make your own there are lots of connectors that fit- I hear Neutrik does and I've been using some cheap metal chinese connectors that fit and are nice. For interconnects though I would rather just buy something that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    There is HOSA- not fancy but very good cables and fit

If you were willing to make your own there are lots of connectors that fit- I hear Neutrik does and I've been using some cheap metal chinese connectors that fit and are nice. For interconnects though I would rather just buy something that works.

Where are those ones in the picture from? You made them, or bought them? I don't care at all what they look like, I just want to be able to have them all the same length, have them be good cables that sound good, and have them fit good. And I want them to hold up!

http://www.amazon.com/Hosa-CRA202-Du...3078551&sr=1-1

They are a pretty good deal if you get online, at guitar center they sell for $30 each- like I said not the fanciest cables but good quality wire that is flexible and the connectors are very good for being plastic housing and are durable.

I made this with the Neutrik connectors for my audio8. They work great.

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    I made this with the Neutrik connectors for my audio8. They work great.

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg
    How hard are those to make? I hate soldering...

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/Hosa-CRA202-Du...3078551&sr=1-1

They are a pretty good deal if you get online, at guitar center they sell for $30 each- like I said not the fanciest cables but good quality wire that is flexible and the connectors are very good for being plastic housing and are durable.
    I'll maybe try these then. I just need to buy them in 3 footlengths.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast