Dj Sneak on steve angello..

Default Dj Sneak on steve angello..

jesus. Honestly I read it all and its a bit unnecessary for him to go off like that. Looks like hes trying to start shit for no good reason. Yes people don't make original Chicago style house music, and yes people DJ with laptops, I'm not sure what he is so jaded about.

Tech Wizard

just seen this aswell lol, sneak has a point imo

Big up Sneak
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    jesus. Honestly I read it all and its a bit unnecessary for him to go off like that. Looks like hes trying to start shit for no good reason. Yes people don't make original Chicago style house music, and yes people DJ with laptops, I'm not sure what he is so jaded about.
    You're missing the whole point. It seems like he's either just caught the video from Angello @ Dance Valley or had enough about hearing people say they are DJs. It's not about tracks, its about pretending to do something they are not - miming to DJ, whilst a prerecorded set plays.

Also if you'd read it all you would have seen his argument is he comes from a time when DJing was much more 'hands on', it only got worse when SHM fanboys jumped in and started being aggressive and abusive.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio