Recording on the S4 Help
    Tech Convert

Default Recording on the S4 Help

Hi I have searched the forums but couldnt find much on a how to record on my new S4, one comment refered me to the manual which i searched but all it refeers to is the loop recored.

I have found the section in the audio menu which lets me save it where i want but cant actually get it to commence recording. Do i have to run another cable into my computer and record it though my sound card or something?

Many thanks in advance

you can use the second out on the S4 and connect it to the line in on your laptop. then you just set your recording software to record from line in. should work that way.

no need to record externally when you are mixing internally with the S4..

as i was too lazy to type an instruction myself, i did a 1 minute google search: http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...-!-Please-Help

and looked it up in the manual.. of course it's in there.. p. 301
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Convert

Awesome work thanks, yeah i knew it would be there somewhere but searching the doucment i couldnt find it. I got stuck on the "Tape Tab"

For others you can set your file size in the preference tab. The "tape tab" is on the right hand side top corner. Click that and the recorder option comes up.