My loft setup - Page 25
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: My loft setup

the best setup

Tech Wizard

wow.
    What an amazing set up! Can't be better my firend!

amazing! props. would like to see some pics/videos when you have ppl over.

How much did dual charge for the new mixer cut out? I

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruel View Post
    A few small updates. I contacted Dual (who made the booth originally), and they were able to fabricate a new drop in mixer panel to hold my DJM-900 Nexus mixer. I still have the Rane rotary, and will likely put it back in the booth in a few months, but I liked the idea of having some options. Dual did a nice job building a second mixer panel (this booth is from 2008, and they were able to still match the laminate and hardware).

I had originally bought the DJM-900 as I wanted a portable mixer. The Rane is awesome, but its most decidedly not portable. This lets me use whatever mixer I like. You may notice that I unscrewed the plastic trim piece on the front of the DJM-900, this makes it fit flush to the front edge.

The other new addition is the Kontrol F1. I pulled my second X1 out for now (it's overkill with the CDJ's in HID mode anyway).

The only downside of this setup now is there is no space for the RMX-1000, but this isn't a huge deal given the amount of effects provided by the DJM-900 and Traktor (most of which I don't use much anyway).

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425