Xone DX "Data is not valid"
    Tech Wizard

Default Xone DX "Data is not valid"

Just got me a xone dx. Downloaded the drivers and firmware from allen and heaths site. Every time i plug the dx in i get a pop that says "data is not valid." Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, but no luck. Imported multiple tsi's multiple times in traktor but the dx wont interact but the vu meter does light up when a track is played. What am i doing wrong here? i gotta get to mapping this thing already
    DJ RAGyD

HP G62 Win 7 - Traktor Pro 2 - Live 8 - Akai APC 40 - Xone DX - Nano Pad

the "DX" could have never been more fitting as an emoticon.

Does it work in itch firstly install itch. And then see what happens

I picked up a ns6 off eBay for dirt cheap that was reported non working but powers up. I manually installed drivers ad then itch. Then I had to do some button combos to make it look for new firmware it grabbed new firmware an have had Zero issues.
    Long and short was it appears someone bricked the unit and making it reset firmware fixed the problem this is why I say install itch. If it works in itch then your golden if not look into how to reset firmware

Tech Wizard

I updated my firmware but that didnt work. The itch install cd wasnt included in the box so im thinking thats my problem. Taking it back to guitar center now to switch it out
    DJ RAGyD

You don't need the cd just goto serato and download itch it's 20mb or so

Tech Wizard

Had to go into GC to talk about a job anyway. Its workin like a charm now! Thanks man. Time to sit in my hermit hole for the next week and mapp the shit out of this thing. Anyone let me know if they are interested in a xone xd plus apc40 mapping and ill post it
    DJ RAGyD

Tech Wizard

Dammit! Somehow itch is corrupting all of my files in traktor. Uninstalled itch and the DX wont work. Is there a way to stop itch for messing with my music so just traktor reads it?
    DJ RAGyD