cue points when I'm not home... PLease help
    Tech Mentor

Default cue points when I'm not home... PLease help

when i open traktor when my S2 is not connected and try to play a track it will not play thru the speakers on my macbook. It works fine when the S2 is connected to my external speakers so i don't think its a problem there. But when I'm away from home and want to set up some cue points or beatgrid some tracks its impossible if i can't hear what I'm doing. How can i get it to play thru my macbook when my s2 isn't connected,

When you don't have a "soundcard" connected to your lappy, it defaults to monitor out 1/2, at least for me it does. I click the cue(headphone) of whatever deck I'm working on and I'm fine. Check the output section of your preferences panel.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Mentor

tried doing that went to the audio set up in traktor... The only choice for audio device is internal (core duo) so i selected that, and nothing.. i can't get the audio to play through my laptop speakers