Behringer B 1800 X Pro Eurolive ! What do you guys think ?
    Tech Mentor

Default Behringer B 1800 X Pro Eurolive ! What do you guys think ?

Hey guys as you can tell from the title of this thread, Im just looking for anyones opinion and experience they have with this subwoofer ?

How do they fair out.

Quality in Bass ?

What number of people it would support at a venue ?

And anything else you coudl tell me would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading

Da3dalus

I have the 1500D And its sex. Bass is awesome, really fills up the room, and with my 2x12" PAs, can handle at least 100 people outside, and 150-200 inside.

So for the passive 18" version, i would assume it would be even better, and could easily do a few hundred people in a good venue.

Their just really, really big.
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

Tech Mentor

Hey sparkbro,

That sounds awesome man.

Should be a good investment by the sounds of things.

Thanks for the reply

Tech Mentor

In regards to sparkbro's response, the 1800D powered sub blows away the 1500D (although the 1500D is still an awesome compact powered sub if you ask me), the Pro line is supposed to be a big step up still, throw an EP 4000 on a pair of em and I bet you could rock some parties.

Quote Originally Posted by rotebass View Post
    In regards to sparkbro's response, the 1800D powered sub blows away the 1500D (although the 1500D is still an awesome compact powered sub if you ask me), the Pro line is supposed to be a big step up still, throw an EP 4000 on a pair of em and I bet you could rock some parties.
    I can make houses shake with my single 1500D... It is a PRO though.

Oh well. I want a 1800 now if its really that much better :P
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

Tech Mentor

Don't get me wrong, the 1500D is a great box, the amount of bass coming out of a box that small still blows me mind (until you sit it next to a SRX718S that is, but we're talking a good $1k price difference, plus an extra power amp). I brought my S2 into work one day when it was slow and plugged into a small rig (2xB212XL and 2xB1500D), people walking by were coming in to check out the noise.