For Xone:DX user Allen&Heath was release a new Audio&MIDI Firmware..
    Tech Student

Default For Xone:DX user Allen&Heath was release a new Audio&MIDI Firmware..

For XoneX user Allen&Heath was release a new Audio&MIDI Firmware..
    After I upgrade a new firmware and try to use my XoneDX for a 2 weeks

Ok...All problems was Fix No Audio Drop out anymore with every Software (I just test this via ITCH,TPPro2.1.2,Live,MainStage2,Torq2.....Ok No problem at all .... (I working with MacbookPro13,15,17 all ram8 & late 2011 model)

Read tis first before you upgrade the Xone DX firmware

1.The PAckage have 3 Main program both Mac&PC 1.New Audio Firmware,2.New Midi FirmWare ,3.OS Driver
    2.Lion Don't support the "Firmware Upgrade Operation" .... I very suggest you must use a "Windows7 PC" to update your XoneDX ... I use Win7 64bit to run the Midi & Audio firmware upgrade and I rewrite for 3-4 time both of audio&midi ok app windows version run smooth .. but on Lion All Failed

3.If you're "Serato ITCH 2.2" user you must Install the "ITCH 2.2" before you Install the "New Audio Driver"
    coz' serato alway replace your new version and you may got an crappy performance

4.Before you can run a firmware upgrade in windows 7 you must install a new driver then restart then update

5.If you have DX you must doing this

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by julynessi View Post
    For XoneX user Allen&Heath was release a new Audio&MIDI Firmware..
    After I upgrade a new firmware and try to use my XoneDX for a 2 weeks

Ok...All problems was Fix No Audio Drop out anymore with every Software (I just test this via ITCH,TPPro2.1.2,Live,MainStage2,Torq2.....Ok No problem at all .... (I working with MacbookPro13,15,17 all ram8 & late 2011 model)

Read tis first before you upgrade the Xone DX firmware

1.The PAckage have 3 Main program both Mac&PC 1.New Audio Firmware,2.New Midi FirmWare ,3.OS Driver
    2.Lion Don't support the "Firmware Upgrade Operation" .... I very suggest you must use a "Windows7 PC" to update your XoneDX ... I use Win7 64bit to run the Midi & Audio firmware upgrade and I rewrite for 3-4 time both of audio&midi ok app windows version run smooth .. but on Lion All Failed

3.If you're "Serato ITCH 2.2" user you must Install the "ITCH 2.2" before you Install the "New Audio Driver"
    coz' serato alway replace your new version and you may got an crappy performance

4.Before you can run a firmware upgrade in windows 7 you must install a new driver then restart then update

5.If you have DX you must doing this
    When was firmware available?

Just curious.
    Xone DX, SE-DJ5000, Itch
    http://soundcloud.com/eizhauz

Tech Student

go to xone.co.uk
    and some official traktor pro 2 TSI