Should I buy an Audio 6 or an Audio 8 - Both with TSP2

Default Should I buy an Audio 6 or an Audio 8 - Both with TSP2

Should I purchase...

Audio 6 for $280 (with MK2 vinyls, 2 sets of them)

or

Audio 8 for $295 (with MK1 vinyls)

Both are used and come with TSP2...I've seen and read reviews on both, I just can't decide on which is the better deal.

I'd go for the A8 for the extra inputs - an extra pair of stereo in/outputs, one of the inputs is switchable to an xlr for a mike, and midi i/o ports.
    The only upside of the A6 IMHO : it can be used as a thru box if you plug in the power supply : not as messy as multicore cables but apparently you need to pump up the gain a fair bit when using it as a phono thru. Supposedly you can use the card without the power supply but it seems to be a little unstable in that use case.

Hoping to have more insights in this thread from people who know both - due to timecode + multicore issues at gigs I'm thinking of switching from an A8 to an A6... I'm also pointing my dj partner towards the TA6 package.

Take the Audio8. Audio6 is not as reliable, have seen it crapping out, needing to be unplugged and then plugged in again to continue working. Actually I think my friends with an Audio6 could even replicate some problems by holding a cell phone (maybe poorly shielded? who knows) near the Audio6 while it was used for playback.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I would go 8 for four stereo decks.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Mad not to go for the Audio 8 - bargain him down to what you would pay for the Audio 6!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj