Ordered a Back Pack from this site....I don't know what the status of my order is
    Tech Student

Default Ordered a Back Pack from this site....I don't know what the status of my order is

Hi,

I recently purchased the DJ TT2 Back Pack for the S2 Controller. I ordered it from you guys 11AM EST on monday (April 2nd) and still haven't received any conformation that the item has been shipped.

I have tried calling and no one answers. I e-mailed and still haven't received a response. I tracked my order and it says on the site "Ready to ship" since Tuesday.

Please let me know what is going on because this is not a way to do business. Even if the bag is out of stock or the store was shut down for the weekend's holidays an email would of been appreciated saying what the deal is.

It's easter so they are probs on holiday bitching and moaning about it on the four ain't gonna help.

If you have emailed them just wait for a reply they are only a small team

Tech Student

Its easter weekend....not easter week

Very true, however it is currently (at the time of your creating this thread) easter weekend, and there ain't gonna be anyone in the office 'till Monday.
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 04-06-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Just a reminder to everyone from the last couple times one of these threads got posted don't bitch at the guy for just coming here looking for some support.

But to the OP- yeah you might not have too much luck getting support on the forums since the people who deal with the DJTT store itself don't frequent here too much so they might not catch it, best just to wait for an email response or call and the store might be closed today for the holiday weekend.
    Last edited by Xonetacular; 04-06-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Yup, the store is only contactable by phone Mon-Thu anyhow
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

I have to agree with the OP and Zone. We all like Djtechtools, but a business is a business... No matter how many employees you have if you decide to sell products and offer services, you HAVE to do so in a prompt manner. Once payment is sent and received that business is obligated to give 100% to the customer, without customers all of our jobs would be over. I love djtechtools just as much as the next guy, but they need to get better with communication and shipping when it comes to the store. this isn't a personal attack, just a good reminder for anyone who has a business that deals with the selling of goods directly to the public.

Hopefully it's a mistake OP and your bag comes in today man.
    Beatslicing for the bitches

I feel your pain dude,

I ordered a mixer last weekend that I received the next day (Tuesday), it was faulty out the box and was sent back on the Wednesday. I'm still waiting for a reply to say my replacement has been sent out or I'm getting a full refund... Waiting sucks but with the bank holidays there's no choice.

True story...

Tech Student

Im not on here to bitch. But it was the last option i had. I have called them several times thru out the week when they are open and the phone just went to voicemail. I have emailed them and got no response.

And now that i posted this up....I actually just got a tracking number with my order not even 4 minutes ago. Im glad i did but don't put on your site "order before 3pm will be shipped same day" cause obviously its not true.

I hope everything from here on will only be good business!