text to speech software
    Tech Convert

Default text to speech software

which software does the "movie voice guy"? you know the guy who does the trailers.

i dont think any software can reproduce this voice in a way you dont hear it's made by a program. i know this one, but it's far away from any human sounding voice.. http://superpixel.ch/software/lips/
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Convert

i appreciate the quick response, but i do not use Apple. anything good for Windows?

"Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

There are many companies that will make DJ drops for you. Recording an actual voice will sound far more natural than a computer synthesized one.

You can also try this : http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php
    If the result is ok, you need an external software to record (like Audacity).

As far as I experienced, english is not that "natural" but for french of example, it's surprisingly good.

Also, Fruity Loops has one built in. It's what I had the most experience with using for years just for silly stuff.

Best thing honestly? Recording your own voice, and then playing around with key/pitch, FX, and just layering fun stuff over it. Gives something completely and uniquely yours, and you can basically make your voice sound like anything. As long as you have a basic DAW you should be able to do this fine.

If you don't have anything and want a drop? Make friends with someone, or buy one of those silly things online. I still think it's funny people pay for DJ drops, but that's just me.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter