Audio Dj 2 with Traktor Pro or LE ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Audio Dj 2 with Traktor Pro or LE ?

Hey all ;

I have been visiting some music websites and want to buy my self a audio dj 2 but hte problem is on the Native İnstruments site is says it comes with a Traktor Pro 2 to upgrade to 2.5 with remix decks and price is dropped.But when ı look at the other other sites , amazon or thomann , etc they say it comes with traktor LE ? Anyone knows the truth please tell me ? Cuz if thats without Pro 2 ı dont buy that and go with ony the software.I am right ?

Thanx.
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

Tech Convert

Gary is right. It used to come with LE, but traktor recently announced that all their hardware would now ship with full versions of traktor pro. you can see the announcement on the blog here http://www.djtechtools.com/2012/04/0...aktor-remixed/ The other stores probably just haven't updated their product info yet, but may as well buy it through DJTT anyway.
    VCI-100se (FW1.4 upgrades soon), DJ I/O, White MacBook, TP 2, Ableton Live 7

It's important to remember though, that the product they ship you is older stock with an LE license included. Once you register it, they will send you the upgrade license via e-mail.
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

Thnx a lot guys.I think ı will buy the new one to make sure Maybe I ll go to Berlin and get it from the store cuz ı am very close and so curious about the store and HQ

There is a NI store in Berlin?
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Yeah , their headquarters are there.

And this is the postal adress of the main office : Schlesische Straße 29-30
    D-10997 Berlin,
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by geminimech View Post
    It's important to remember though, that the product they ship you is older stock with an LE license included. Once you register it, they will send you the upgrade license via e-mail.
    Not to thread-jack or anything, but are you telling me that if I have an audio 2 that came with the LE disk, that if I register it, they will send me the Traktor Pro 2 upgrade for free??
    DJ Setup: Serato DJ/(2) Vestax V7/Ecler Nuo 2.0// Production Setup: Logic Pro 9/M-Audio i-Control/M-Audio Keystation Mini 32/NI Audio 2 DJ/13" 2.3GHz MBP 500GB HD OSX Lion/AIAIAI TMA-1/Roland TR-707//

That was a discussion that was going on in a previous thread. I can't really see how it's possible for them to tell when the unit was purchased, as they explicitly state that LE serials purchased with NI hardware registered after April 1 will receive an Upgraded Pro license.
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

PERFECT IF that is the case, I'm going to be a very happy camper. Thanks for the reply! I'll let you guys know how everything goes
    DJ Setup: Serato DJ/(2) Vestax V7/Ecler Nuo 2.0// Production Setup: Logic Pro 9/M-Audio i-Control/M-Audio Keystation Mini 32/NI Audio 2 DJ/13" 2.3GHz MBP 500GB HD OSX Lion/AIAIAI TMA-1/Roland TR-707//

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast