best way to burn my money?
    Tech Wizard

Default best way to burn my money?

hello!

i am trying to think of the best ways to spend my money.

i really want to get traktor pro 2, and it is on sale before 2.5 comes out. but i also want this CRAZY controller that does not come with a LE software so i would have to buy ableton or something.
    (check out this controller wether you care about my problems or not.)
    http://www.keithmcmillen.com/QuNeo/overview

what should come first? i have also considered getting another controller, x1, midi fighter, e my current setup is a hercules mp3 e2 with mixxx and virtual dj.

Well have you tried using ableton to produce/dj with before just go buying it? If your using VDJ, it would be a very easy transition into the new software.
    If your trying to produce more i would prefer abelton, but in your situation i would just upgrade to traktor.

DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Guru

hey I'm new here, I just bought 2 CDJ 200 and a DJM 350... i couldn't find a single person in this forum that has a CDJ 200 hahahah did I made a mistake buying it? Thanks
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    Yep... that's about how you do it

Quote Originally Posted by Daniboy View Post
    hey I'm new here, I just bought 2 CDJ 200 and a DJM 350... i couldn't find a single person in this forum that has a CDJ 200 hahahah did I made a mistake buying it? Thanks
    Umm... think you meant to start a new thread... or you're thread-jacking...
    Either way no idea, don't own any pioneer gear. You should probably google the products and look for reviews as there are likely plenty.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

You can now get ableton Lite free with a soundcloud account

Quote Originally Posted by Daniboy View Post
    Nothing wrong with Pioneer CDJ200s man. I started out with 1 x CDJ100s, then a 500, then finally 1000s....it's not a race to see who can get the best equipment faster. Learn skills on the 200, sell it and move on.

As long as you keep moving forward and learning new things you'll be fine - this is the exciting world of DJing, 12 years in and I'm still loving it and learning new things every day.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio