FX 3 and 4 control
    Tech Wizard

Question FX 3 and 4 control

Any way to access these? Or should I buy some kind of small controller to map the FX 3 and 4 to?

Just wasnt sure if the EG VCI had a way to access the controls for 3 and 4 like it does for 1 and 2.

Cheers
    KK

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Way. Those two buttons that toggles between FX unit and samples contains one modifier with two values (states). When FX button is press value is set to "1" and when samples button is press value jump to "2". When both of this buttons are switched off value go "0" and so LEDs go off too. Even if value is "0" it is still one of modifier's conditions and any command can be mapped to it. I'll give example with modifier #1:

FX Unit 1 - M1=1
    Sample deck - M1=2
    FX Unit 3 - M1=0

Hope I made myself clear.

or you can just download the Flashflooder EGE mapping which has full control over all effects banks.
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fitzyp View Post
    or you can just download the Flashflooder EGE mapping which has full control over all effects banks.
    I could give the same advice but word was on EG VCI.